We take the Grainfather 40L sparge water heater and modify it with all the things you need to use this electric kettle for Brew In A Bag.
This is the perfect first step piece of kit for those that have been considering the move to all grain brewing.
This packaged includes the following items:
- Grainfather Sparge Water Heater 40L (UK)
- 1 x Weldless Tap Kit
- Stainless Steel 1/2 inch BSP Socket
- Stainless Steel Hose Barb Male
- Bazooka Filter
- Large Grain Bag/Kettle Liner
The unit heats up to 40L (10.6 US Gal) of sparge water in approx. 50 minutes to sparge temp, in-house test 30L went from 7c to boiling in 85mins.
Dial temperature control, heat and keep warm, within a 5c variance
UK plug/power lead included
Stainless Steel lid
Full Product Specs:
- Easy to read water level markings.
- Thermostat to heat water to your desired temperature, as well as boil.
- Easy to use ball valve tap for dispensing water.
- Heats up to 40 L (10.6 US Gal) of sparge water in approx. 50 minutes.
- 304 grade stainless steel.
- Power: 2300W