Pressurised fermentation is a great option for creating lager-like flavor profiles at room temperature, without the hassle of temperature control. And you’ll complete your fermentations faster and easier. The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose built for homebrewers to control your pressures with exacting precision.
Research by Blichmann Engineering™ and White Labs shows significant reduction of esters (fruity flavors found in most ales) and low levels of diacetyl, by fermenting under pressure.
• Ferment under pressure to produce clean, low ester, lager-like beers.
• Extremely fine adjustments from 0 to 35 psi, and superb pressure stability.
• Suitable for vessels up to 42 gal (1BBL batch size).
• Perfect for naturally carbonating your beers
• Use for counter-pressure transfers
• Integral blow-off barb fitting adds a visual indication of fermentation if desired.