iTap For PET Bottles is A revolutionary device for drinks dispensing into PET bottles, like these or standard Coke style bottles. It is designed to be used in both commercial and home-brew settings. Bottling from a keg is very easy into any PET bottle. This is ideal for take away service or taking beer to your mates.
- The counter pressure bottling method eliminates any contact between the beer and oxygen. As a result, your brew stays fresh and carbonated.
- Easy & clean bottling: install the bottle, fill it, remove the bottle. No mess, no foam, no fuss.
- Fast filling: you can fill and cap (the capping devices are not included) 50-60 bottles in 1 hour.
- The quality/price ratio is impressive: you get a durable device with a 5-year warranty. It fits for both commercial breweries and homebrewers as well.
- Minimal drainage losses (only 1%), no foaming.
- Quick installation: even if you see an iTap for the first time, you can install it on your own in under 10 minutes. Easy use: CO2 filling with a button, fast filling.
- No cartridges or disposable parts.
- The drinks bottled with iTap stays fresh and remains its initial flavor up to 90-120 days.
- You can bottle any foamy drinks, including beer, cider, soda, etc.
The important bits you need to know:-
This is about as simple to set up as possible. All lines delivering both CO2 and product use 3/8 lines. Just heat the line in hot water and slip it over the supplied barbs. For beer if you prefer to use a JG fitting, the shank is 5/8, this one fits and is push fit for 3/8 line
The shank ships with the tap and is detachable, it requires a 23mm clearance hole. The maximum usable shank length is 40mm, total shank length is 54mm.