Easy & Efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labour needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
- You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
Why Use FastFerment?
- Guaranteed Consistent Batches
- Primary & Secondary Fermentation in the Same Container
- No Transfers & No Racking – 80% Less Work
- Better Quality Product with No Sediment Contamination
- Increased Sanitation with Less Contamination
- Less Oxygen Exposure
- Ability to Harvest Yeast & Save for Reuse
Features and Benefits
- Easy Cleaning and Batch Stirring – 6″ (15cm) removable screw top
- Total Capacity 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres – Made for 5 – 7 Gallon batches with blow offs
- Easy Wall Mounting System – Mounts to standard 16″ (40cm) wall studs
- 1″ (2.5cm) Bottom valve compared vs. 3/4″ (2cm)
- Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting
- Temp. Monitoring – ThermoWell included – Thermometer
- One 7.9 US Gallon / 30 Litre Conical Fermenter
- 6″ (15cm) Screw Top, Grommet & Airlock
- Bottom Collection Ball For Harvesting Yeast
- 1″ Union Teflon Valve and fittings
- Wall Mounts (2), Mounting Bolts & Anchors (4)
- 1/2″ (1.25cm) PVC Hose (2′ /60cm) & Hose Clamp
- Permanent Thermowell for Temperature Monitoring
- Made with HDPE: Food Grade
- HeightsOn wall mounts from bottom of collection ball:
- To top of Airlock: 35.5″, 90cm
- To top of Lid: 32″, 81cm
In the Stand:
- To top of Airlock: 37.5″, 95.25cm
- To top of Lid: 34″, 86.4cm
- With Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.75″, 37.5cm
- Without Wall Mounting Bolts: 14.25″, 36cm
- 6″ (15cm) Removable Screw Top Lid
- 7.9 US Gallons/ 30 Litres
- 1″ (2.5cm) Teflon Seated Union Valve