Introducing the GORILLA ONE. Hand operated can seamer for small businesses and homebrewers alike. Simple, reliable, easy to operate and maintain. A perfect way to start canning your own freshly made drinks.
- Simple design – High quality parts have been matched with the simplest of designs, leading to outstanding reliabilty and longevity.
- Hand Operating advantage – No motors to worry about or power sockets needed. Silent and safe operation in all environments.
- Fast – Suprisingly quick to operate. An average user can easily keep up with can filling times.
- Want to go faster? – Each seamer is supplied with an attachment that allows for the replacement of the chuck hand crank with a standard hand held electric drill. This can prevent fatigue and speed up operation when canning batches of drinks.
- Compact – No electronics means the Gorilla One is about as small as a can seamer can get. Perfect for bars when space is limited.
- Slim can conversion kit: As standard the seamer arrives set up to use 330, 440 and 500ml cans. To use 150 or 250ml slim cans just add on the slim can conversion kit option. Slim can conversion kit:1 x 200 End Chuck1 x Base spacer1 x 250ml Slim spacer1 x 150ml Slim spacer
- Bench Clamp: The seamer is designed to be bolted to a work bench, which will require drilling 4 holes your workbench/bartop/kitchen table. If you’d like to keep your surface intact please select the bench clamp that bolts directly onto the base of the seamer and then onto the edge of a work surface.
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions without handles (WxDxH): 190x146x310mm
- Maximum dimenions with handles (WxDxH): 305x215x380mm
In the Box
- Can Seamer
- 440ml Spacer
- 330ml Spacer
- Spare Washers and Shims
- Instruction Manual