Brought to you from Black Swan Cooperage Minnesota USA. Use these 5″ HONEY COMB® barrel pieces to flavour your beverage with various wood species, each one bringing different flavours to the final product.
The honey comb structure allows a greater surface area of contact which speeds up the ageing process. Each stick is designed for 40 pint batches.
- Designed for maximum extraction of wood components in an minimal amount of time.
- Quality wood sourced from the same forests and toasted through-and-through for the same results every time
- • Structurally sound and easily customized to fit your specific aging vessel volume, ie. Carboy, barrel or tank
- • 6 weeks extraction time…..highest possible surface area to volume ratio= accelerated aging and unique results via your product penetrating the entire stick for maximized extraction
- • Available in a wide variety of wood species for maximum flavor profile potential
- • Great for Barrel Aging cocktails
9 Varieties Included:-
Butter brickle, ripe cherry, fresh grass, meringue, light fried bread/Belgian waffle
Maple candy, light spice-nutmeg, cinnamon, syrup, bread/bakery, cream hint of cocoa
Honey, BBQ, hickory smoked bacon, apple sauce, cocoa coconut
Red berries, toasted marshmallow, light grass, baking bread, butterscotch
Vanilla, Sage/Spice, Root Beer, Mint
Yellow cake, light smoke, banana, nut, toasted bread, hint of orange spice
Campfire, marshmallow, light grass, rising bread dough, light sweetness (adds different mouth-feel dimension)
Vanilla, toasted coconut, cinnamon, pepper, sweet baked bread, caramel
Toffee, butterscotch, honey croissant, light lemon, tropical fruit
Instructions for use:
Insert appropriate amount of HONEY COMB® into vessel that contains beer, wine, or spirits.
(1″ per gallon for Beer, 3″ per gallon for Wine/Spirits)
This is a fast extraction product and delivers flavor rapidly, we recommend watching the progress carefully.
Extraction will be complete in 6 weeks, take out sooner if you reach desired flavour profile.