Perlick’s patented forward sealing beer faucets and wine faucets are unique in both appearance and function. A revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air. As a result, the handle level doesn’t stick, and there is no build up of mold and bacteria in the faucet body. Fewer internal parts means better reliability and fewer service calls. Manufactured in 304 food grade stainless for use with all beverages including wine
680SS FORWARD SEALING FAUCET WITH PUSH -BACK CREAMER
The 680SS push-back creamer faucet enables the operator to pour the precise amount of foam every time. Pushing the handle back moves a stainless steel piston, exposing small holes. The turbulence created by beer passing through the holes produces a creamy head.
- Stainless Steel construction – won’t pit or tarnish.
- Spout angle is more vertical allowing a more thorough draining after each pour – no horizontal area for beer to collect
- Compatible with both our short, long and extra long shanks
- Choose your tap handle, chrome plated slender, black slender, black ball type
- Perlic Forward Sealing Faucet Instructions
The push back creamer handle, a) Pulls forward for normal flow. b) Pushes back to activate the creamer piston to finish the pour with the perfect head.