The Patent Pending QuickCarb™ from Blichmann Engineering™ is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour! This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly without a chance of accidentally overcarbonating! Interested in in-line oxygenation of your wort before pitching your yeast? Simply add an oxygen regulator and you’re ready to go! The QuickCarb™ is truly a versatile tool!
• 90% carbonated and ready to drink in less than an hour with no risk of overcarbonation! Let it sit for a day for dialing in that final few percent.
• Quiet and dependable operation
• Great for all beer styles!
• All stainless diffusion stone and QuickConnector™ fittings makes cleaning a breeze
• 10 micron stainless diffusion stone is durable, and is porous enough to allow sanitizer to fully penetrate. Other manufacturers stones are delicate and must be boiled and handled with gloves.
• Circulating pump is gentle and is powered with a simple DC transformer (included)
• Easy to clean and sanitise
• Interested in trying out inline oxygenation? Simply add an optional oxygen regulator and you’ll be able to use the QuickCarb™ components to oxygenate your wort before pitching your yeast!