Replaces Caustic Soda cleaners.
Safe on Polycarbonate surfaces.
Safe to handle.
Generates 4 – 5% Oxygen.
Non-hazardous & Non-corrosive.
Excellent hard water tolerance.
Removes protein soil and staining, baked on carbon, and fatty acids.
P.B.W. is a buffered alkaline detergent that has been proven to be more than an effective substitute for caustic soda cleaners. Because of its unique formulation of buffers and mild alkalis, it is safe on skin as well as soft metals such as stainless steel, aluminium, and on plastics. P.B.W. uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils and is not effected by hard water. The oxygen also helps in reducing B.O.D. and C.O.D. in wastewater, which is an added environmental benefit.
When using P.B.W. in food processing areas the equipment that has been cleaned must be rinsed with potable water. Please note this product is a cleaner NOT a sanitizer.
· Tableted format for easy dosing
· Removes soils from difficult areas
· Great for CIP, manual, soak, and spray · Works with a range of temperatures
· Effective in hard and soft water
- Removes soils from difficult areas
- Effective substitute for caustic soda cleaners and household cleaners.
- Works with a range of temperatures
- Effective in hard and soft water
- Great for growlers, carboys, spray bottles, and kegs
Dosage: 1 tablet/ 32 oz. (946ml)
- FILL container with water at temperatures ranging from 37c (100 F) to 60c (140 F).
- DROP in tablet at a dosage rate as prescribed on the label.
- DISSOLVE tablet completely into solution.
- SOAK equipment for 15-30 minutes. Use brush as needed to further dislodge soils. Heavy soil loads may require longer soak times.
- RINSE with water that is the same temperature as the cleaning solution.
View and download safety data sheets