A sparge water heater specifically designed for use with the G70 and other brewing system up to 60L in capacity – Grainfather Sparge Water Heater 40L!
With the Grainfather Sparge Water Heater 40L, brewers can heat and keep up to 40L of sparge water at a specified temperature until it’s needed. This means they can focus on the rest of their brew day, without having to worry about how or when they’re going to heat large volume of sparge water, and avoid the need to use 2 (or more) smaller volume heaters.
The unit heats up to 40L (10.6 US Gal) of sparge water in approx. 50 minutes, so brewers simply start heating during the mash, and they can forget about it until it’s time to sparge.
Full Product Specs:
- Easy to read water level markings.
- Thermostat to heat water to your desired temperature, as well as boil.
- Easy to use ball valve tap for dispensing water.
- Heats up to 40 L (10.6 US Gal) of sparge water in approx. 50 minutes.
- 304 grade stainless steel.