The Grainfather Conical Fermenter Insulation Jacket is an all over cover, designed to be used to add insulation to your conical fermenter whilst giving full access to the fermenter whilst in use. Great for those using the conical in a cooler environment such as shed or garage that wish to improve the ability maintain fermentation temperature. Also helps to cover and keep dust off your conical when not in use.
Increase efficiency and reduce excess condensation when fermenting at low temperatures, especially in hot climates. This fully-encasing, thermo-jacket provides your Grainfather Conical Fermenter with an ideal fermentation environment.
- Large access panel at the front for the dual valve tap
- Full zip access for top and bottom fitment over conical
- Access point for control panel
- Side access for cooling connection kits
- Top access for airlock
- Improves cooling efficiency of the Grainfather Conical Fermenter, in conjunction with the Grainfather Glycol Chiller.
- Maintains temperatures more consistently.
- Easy access to all Grainfather Conical Fermenter components including Digital Controller and Dual Valve Tap.
Insulation Jacket Specs
Height – 90 cm (35.5″)
Diameter – 40 cm (16″)
Use a damp cloth to wipe the inside thermal liner clean. To clean the outside of the jacket, simply soak in warm water and air dry.
A Guide to Lagering
Click on the image below for an instructional guide on Lagering.
A Guide to Heating
Click on the image below for an instructional chart on heating.