Do you long for a sparging system with a “set-it-and-forget-it” design? The elegantly simple construction of the AutoSparge™ level and flow control system lets it automatically set the hot liquor flow rate and liquid level and adjust to compensate for a constant level in your mash tun. It’s an awesome accessory for RIMS systems. Autosparge™ also works great with gravity or with pumps! New 100% stainless steel design!
The AutoSparge™ level and flow control system is an awesome accessory for RIMS systems, and it also works great with gravity systems or with pumps! Wort gently rotates on top of the grain bed to reduce channeling and oxygen pick-up, and to increase extraction efficiency. With a constant hot liquor level over your grain bed, complicated rotating sparge arms are unnecessary!
- Stainless steel float ball, float arm, and valve body! Requires a 22mm clearance hole in kettle
- Includes 18″ silicone hose and stainless steel hose float ball.
- Fits any kettle larger than 12″ in diameter, including converted kegs.
- Comes equipped with 6″ and 12″ float arms . Min pot diameter for longer float arms is 18″.
- Adaptable to cooler mash tuns. Requires a 13/16 to 7/8″ mounting hole