In Detail Features
• duotight push in – These duotight ball lock disconnects already have the duotight fitting built into the ball lock disconnect. No need for additional threaded fittings. Simply push the beer/gas line in and you are done!
• Compact – The worlds most compact ball lock disconnect ever manufactured. This new compact form factor is great for tight spaces or fridges where you want to pack as many kegs in as possible. This is the only ball lock disconnect that allows standard ball lock kegs to be double stacked while still connected to beer and gas lines.
• Overmoulded Poppet – The overmoulded poppet design means you can couple and disconnect this ball lock disconnect under extreme pressures of 150psi and will never have issues with the o-ring blowing out.
• Toughness – This ball lock disconnect is more robust than any other plastic ball lock disconnect ever manufactured due to the use of new engineering plastics. Don’t be fooled by the small form factor – these bad boys are tough!
• Tool-less Disassembly – Other ball lock disconnects require a tool such as a flat head screw driver or spanner to take them apart for cleaning. The new caps on these allow for easy disassembly by hand, making these easier to break down for cleaning. It’s literally never been easier to remove hop particles from your ball lock disconnects.
• Extreme Chemical Resistance – No cheap ABS plastic or nitrile seals. This ball lock disconnect is made from stainless spring and ball bearings, with an engineering polykeytone resin body, EPDM and PP/EPDM overmoulded poppet. This makes this ball lock disconnect resistant to extreme chemicals such as phosphoric and acetic acid, caustic soda, peroxide and many other acid or base chemicals which are commonly used in homebrewing.
• High Flow – The internal design of these allows for faster flow meaning you can slightly quicker transfers when compared to other plastic ball lock disconnects.