The Frotec RO-1812-50 50GPD (US Gallons) membrane is of outstanding quality resulting in low conductivity output water.
- Membrane type: Thin-film composite
- Membrane material: PA (Polyamide)
- Outstanding performance, high stability and reasonable price
- Max. operation pressure: 600 psi（4.2 MPa）
- Max. feed water temperature: 45 ℃
- Max. feed water SDI: 5
- Max. free chlorine in feed water: ＜0.1mg/L
- Range of feed water PH value of constant run: 3 – 10
- Range of feed water PH value of chemical cleaning: 2 – 11
Please Note: All gallons are quoted by the factory in US gallons – 3.78 litres = 1 US gallons. There are a number of factors that affect the output of reverse osmosis water filters, input water pressure, TDS of Input Water, Bacterial Film on RO Membranes (not changing pre-filters often enough) and most important particularly in winter months water temperature.
Please Note: The membrane you receive may vary in colour to the one shown in the image.