Introducing the SF70 stainless steel conical fermenter, built to hold lager batches with a 70 litre capacity.
The SF70 has a 70l capacity, it is designed to hold big batches of wort for those larger brew days. Customise the SF70 to suit you with an adjustable leg height and rolling wheels for easy maneuverability. Its innovative design is built with 304-grade stainless steel and has a golden angle to avoid yeast and sediment getting stuck in the fermenter to ensure a high-quality brew that is easy to clean.
- SF70 body built with sleek 304-grade stainless steel
- Golden angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the fermenter
- Adjustable leg height and rolling wheels for easy maneuverability
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
We’re also confident that Grainfather products will produce professional, craft brewery-like results. That’s why every SF70 comes with a signature Grainfather 2-year warranty, fully backed up by The Malt Miller
- Grainfather SF70
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Sample valve
- Dump valve
- Legs and castors
- Size: 129.6cm x 40.6cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Capacity: 70l
- Power: None
- Connectivity: None
Why not check out our YouTube channel for more information about brewing and content showing this product in use.
For more information about brewing, kegging, packaging beer and serving beer be sure to check out our Help Centre where you can find information covering all subjects for brewers of all levels.