Makes a marula berry style liqueur flavouring unique to the southern latitudes of Africa.
Shake well before use. Mix Still Spirits Cream Liqueur Base in 220 ml (7 US fl oz) of hot water. Add this flavouring followed by 500 ml (17 US fl oz) of 40% ABV distilled spirit or vodka. Top up to 1.125 L (38 US fl oz) with water.
Top Shelf Spirits has been developed as a range of flavourings for your homemade distilled spirit, inspired by spirits all over the world. Each flavouring is beautifully presented in 50 ml (1.7 US fl oz) bottles.
No matter your tipple of choice you’re covered; from Absinthe, Brandy, Rum, Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, Port, Whiskey and Tequila.
They couldn’t be simpler to make!
- Shake the 50 ml (1.7 US fl oz) bottle well before use
- Follow the individual instructions on the back of the bottle when mixing with neutral homemade distilled spirit
- Rinse out any remaining flavouring from the 50 ml (1.7 US fl oz) bottle with some of the alcohol
- Shake the finished product bottle well
- Leave for 24-48 hours
- Enjoy, store for later, or give away as a great gift idea!