These are the ideal carboys for secondary fermentation and bulk store of beer, wine, cider and mead.
- Made by The Vintage Shop in Canada these Carboys do not use any plasticiser and are made with 100% Virgin material. Made with Food grade materials and BPA free.
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer.
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine.
- Completely taste and odour-free. It is also stain resistant.
- There are no ribs on the sides to collect yeast or sediment.
- Therefore it is very easy to clean, inside and out.
- Impermeable to oxygen.
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitised before and after each use.
- Includes stopper and airlock
- Withstands up to 15 psi of pressure.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend lifting the carboy from the side when it is full. To lift it, place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend drilling a hole in the PET Carboy, as this must be done with the right equipment and right expertise. Doing this may crack your carboy and become unusable.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not clean carboy with water hotter than 53ºC (127ºF).
Shipping weight 8kg, this is not the actual weight of the product which is far lower.
23.3 Lt (6.1 US Gallon) * – Diameter 284 mm (11.1”), height 505 mm (19.8”)