Source: A unique blend of Saccharomyces cerevisiae cultures
The NEEPAH IPA Blend is our secret weapon for delivering the juiciest, tropical fruit bomb you’ve ever made.
Carefully cultivated from a special blend of fruit-forward yeast strains, the NEEPAH Blend is here to amplify the gorgeous rainbow of flavors in your New England-Style IPAs by providing an extra punch of danky goodness. Now you can spend less money on expensive hops and spend more time drinking the best made hazy pale in town.
Looking for a versatile culture that’ll deliver a new take on flavorful English Ales? The NEEPAH Blend™ creates decadent beers that out class those made with tired ESB strains. This blend works especially well for Brut IPAs, emphasizing the fruity hop character and reducing the perception of bitterness in dry beers.
- Type: Brewer’s Yeast. S. cerevisiae, variant
- Pitching Rate: Directly pitchable into 5 gallons of 1.050 or lower wort
- Estimated Attenuation: 75-82%; attenuation will increase with higher ferm temps or with successive repitches
- Estimated Final pH: 4.1-4.4
- Flavor/Aroma Profile: Huge citrus & mango; highly emphasizes the juiciness of tropical hops
- Flocculation: Low, HAZY (but not yeasty!)
- Recommended Fermentation Temperature: 66-70F; recommend increase temperature a few degrees two to three days after pitching